Friends of Kelvingrove Park are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We try to limit the information we gather from our members and mailing list contacts. The data collected will be adequately protected in compliance with new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
What we collect?We may collect the following information:
● name and contact information including address and email address
● membership subscriptions and donations to Friends of Kelvingrove Park
● other information which is specifically relevant to our campaign to preserve the environment and heritage of Kelvingrove Park
We collect information about you when you become a member, a supporter, a donor or sign up to volunteer with us.
What we do with the information we gather?The information is used to campaign for the preservation of the environment and heritage of Kelvingrove Park, including the following activities:
● To provide news and information on campaigns, events and activities in and around Kelvingrove Park - by email or post;
● To maintain records of membership subscriptions and donations;
● To circulate membership and fund-raising appeals;
Who do we share the data with?We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
SecurityIn order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. All online payment transactions are encrypted.
Requests for informationYou may request details of personal information which we hold about you by writing or emailing Friends of Kelvingrove Park.
Correcting informationIf you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Removing informationIf you wish to no longer receive communications by a particular means, eg post or if you wish us to remove all information that we hold on you, please contact us. To stop receiving our emails, please click the unsubscribe button at the bottom of each email.